From 9 AM PST April 25th through June 20th 2017, NBA 2K17 players who are also Twitch Prime members will be able to receive the following in-game benefits:
- 75,000 VC
- 1 MyTeam pack with a guaranteed Sapphire or Moments card
Please read below for further information about how to make use of this program.
What platforms are eligible for this promotion?
- This offer is good for NBA 2K17 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
How many codes per account can be redeemed?
- You will only receive one Locker Code per Twitch Prime account, and you can only redeem one of these Locker Codes per NBA 2K account.
OK, so what if I receive an extra code from a friend who doesn't play NBA 2K17? Can I redeem that extra code for a double bonus?
- Nope. If you try to enter in an extra code after you've redeemed one of these Twitch Locker Codes, you'll receive an error message stating it's expired.
How do I get the locker code?
- Be sure to sign up for Twitch Prime and link your Amazon and Twitch accounts.
- Head over to https://www.twitch.tv and log in.
- Navigate to your channel, subscriptions, or dashboard.
- On the left, you’ll see a section called "Free With Prime" and the NBA 2K17 promotion. Click to redeem the offer and receive a locker code.
If you want further information about how to claim the Locker Code, Twitch has a support article with some handy info.
How do I redeem the locker code?
- We have an entire Knowledge Base post about this very topic!
What is Twitch Prime?
- Twitch Prime is a premium service on Twitch that's included with Amazon Prime. You can find out more about Twitch Prime over here.
If I am a current Amazon Prime member - how do I get Twitch Prime?
- If you are already an Amazon Prime member, you obtain Twitch Prime at no additional cost by connecting your Amazon account to your Twitch account.
- Go to twitchprime.com and click on "Already have Amazon Prime?"
- Click to connect your Amazon account to your Twitch account and then access your benefits.
What territories are eligible for this promotion?