We have heard reports of the leaderboard not updating for some users. This is a browser caching issue. To ensure you are viewing the most up to date leaderboards, you should clear their web browser’s cache and refresh the page. This should update the page.
Need help clearing your browser's cache?
Please check out some of the links below for more details on clearing your cache and temporary internet files in the browser you use.
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95582
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260897#LetMeFixItMyselfAlways
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5041
- Opera: http://my.opera.com/community/forums/topic.dml?id=1194942