If you purchased XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS on an unsupported device such as iPhone 4 or iPod touch 4, please refer to the information on the following page for iOS purchase transaction support:
To report a problem and request a refund on iTunes:
- Log into iTunes.
- Go to Store->View My Account.
- Click on Purchase History.
- Click "Report a Problem" button.
- Click the arrow next to the purchase with which there is an issue and then click "Report a Problem" link.
- Click on the Problem menu and choose the reason for the refund request. If the reason is not listed, choose "My concern isn't listed here."
- Type out in the comments box the reason you would like a refund. Be sure to briefly describe the problem and any compatibility concerns.
- Click Submit.
- Apple's iTunes Support will process the request as soon as possible.
Check out this article for a list of supported devices.