The team is aware that some players are encountering an issue where BioShock Mobile will freeze at certain points in the game.
Playing the game on an unsupported iOS device is one cause of this, but another is having apps running in the background. In order to shut off background apps, please follow the below steps:
- Double-click the Home button.
- Swipe left or right until you have located the app you wish to close.
- Swipe the app's preview up to close it.
iOS 6 and earlier:
- Double-click on the "Home" button, the physical button below the screen.
- You should see the desktop gray out, and a tray should appear at the bottom of the screen with app icons. These are the apps which are currently running on your iOS device.
- Press and hold on any of the icons in the tray.
- Once you press and hold, all of the icons should begin wiggling, and a red circle with a minus symbol should appear in the top left corner of each app icon.
- Pressing on these red circles should close out the app completely. Proceed to turn off all apps.
To hard reset, hold down both the "Home" button and the "Sleep/Awake" button for 10+ seconds. When the red off button appears, continue to hold down both buttons and do not slide the button.
If this is still happening try to free up some space on your hard drive and redownload the game on your device. Additionally, at this point make sure you have the latest version of iOS for your machine.
NOTE: If you are still having problems with the game after following the above steps, please contact the support team here.