If you pre-ordered a copy of WWE 2K15 from a participating retailer, you should have received a code for exclusive downloadable content. We've received questions from a number of players about when they'll receive their code and how to actually redeem it (check out this Knowledge Base post about how to redeem your code).
Each retailer is operating in a different fashion, so we're going to break this down into sections in order to keep things easy to follow.
NOTE: This article is currently limited to North American retailers. If you didn't receive a redemption code from your store, please reach out to their customer support department first.
- Best Buy should email your code to you within 48 hours of pick up. If this doesn't happen, please contact Best Buy Customer Service.
- Your code should be printed on the receipt at the time of pick up. If this was not the case, please contact GameStop Customer Support.
- Pre-ordering the game at a store will net you a pre-order card. This card has a scratch off code which is only activated after you put down your $1 deposit towards the full game.
- The card instructs you to go to www.ameriward.com and register your pre-order there with your scratch off code.
- You should then receive a confirmation email from Ameriwards with info letting you know you will receive your redemption code at the time of the game's launch.
- Your redemption code should have been emailed to you within 24 hours of the game's launch. This is the code you enter to get your pre-order incentive content.
- If you don’t have the card anymore, never registered it, or never got the mail, please contact Target Customer Support.
- This is another case where pre-ordering the game at the store will result in you getting a pre-order card. The card has a scratch off code which is only activated after you put down your $5 deposit towards the full game.
- The card should instruct you to go to the www.zreward.com and register your pre-order with them using the scratch off code.
- You should then get a confirmation email from Zrewards with info stating you will receive your redemption code at launch of the game.
- Your redemption code should come in email within 24 hours of launch. This is the code you enter to get your pre order incentive content.
- If you don’t have the card anymore, never registered it, or never got the mail, please contact Walmart Customer Service.