Firaxis Games has issued a new update (V 1.3 on PC and iPad; it will be V 1.4 on Mac when it goes live at a later date) for Sid Meier’s Starships today.
This update, which adds greater depth to AI behavior, increases overall difficulty and implements design changes requested by the community, is available on all platforms.
You can read the full list of updates below:
- AIs will play by player-chosen constrained Victory rules.
- On the "Impossible" difficulty setting, players will now start the game with one ship.
- Megabot strength has been increased.
- The Wonder Victory now requires 9 Wonders to complete.
- AI will now attempt more missions per turn on the Impossible difficulty setting.
- AI will now use stealth more often.
- The Negotiate button on the bridge view is now named “Negotiate”.
- Fixed the damage meter in the Fleet Overview when ships need repair.
- The "How to Play" screen now states that a Population Victory is only one way to win the game.
- Other minor bug fixes.