If you've purchased a 2K title on Steam but haven't installed it yet (or need to reinstall it) on your machine, here's a handy guide on how to get things done.
For this post, we'll be using Spec Ops: The Line as an example.
Please follow the steps below.
- Open Steam and go to the "Library" tab.
- Select the game you wish to install.
- Right click on the game's title and select "Install" from the list that appears.
- A window will appear asking you to determine where you'd like the game's files to be installed. Once you've determined where you'd like the files to go, click "Next".
- On the EULA window, Click "I Agree" after you've read the terms.
- The game will then install on your machine.
- Once the installation is finished, settle in for some quality entertainment and fire up your new 2K game.