Hey there, everyone!
We're going to be performing some server maintenance on July 8, 2015. This maintenance will take place at 3 AM PST; we'll be updating the 2K Support Twitter account once the the maintenance is completed. This will impact my2K accounts and online features connected to the service.
With that news, you're probably asking, "How is this going to impact me?" Well, good news: We've got that information below, broken down by game.
- my2K won't be able to log in, but you will be able to bypass this and get into the game.
- The external store will still be accessible.
- Transferal of replays or mastery points won't carry over from the base game to the Evolve Hunters Quest companion app.
During this time external access to all of your following data hosted services will be unavailable in the following titles:
Sid Meier's Civilization:
- Both Civilization: Beyond Earth and Sid Meier's Starships use my2K to unlock exclusive content between the games. You will still be able to play these titles on their own without any problem.
- That said, if you start a new game, unlocked content may not be available while the servers are down for maintenance.
- WWE 2K doesn't utilize my2K, so players don't have to worry about the service being temporarily unavailable.
- That said: Online Play and Community Creations won't be accessible during this downtime.