If you’re recently purchased or redeemed digital content (such as DLC expansions or VC) for one of our games via either the Xbox Live Marketplace or the PlayStation Store but can't access it, please create a support request and provide us with the following information:
Xbox - Microsoft
- Email address:
- What is missing:
- Screenshots or pictures of your Microsoft Transaction History
- Log on to your account at Xbox.com.
- Click on Gamertag in the upper right corner.
- Click on the Payment and Billing tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Order History.
- Click on your Microsoft account picture in the top right corner to bring up your name and email address on that page (see the example screenshot below).
- Take Screenshots or Pictures of the product’s entry on your Transactions List (make sure your email address is visible).
- In every email you receive from 2K Support, there's a link to your ticket (following this text: "If you want to review the status of this request and/or add additional comments, simply follow the link below. You may also respond directly to this email; your comments will be added to the ticket"). If you go to that link, click on the support ticket and then the "Add File" link at the bottom of the screen.
PlayStation - Sony
- PSN ID:
- Email Address:
- What is missing:
- Screenshots or Pictures of your PSN purchase history
- Select your local user account and press up on the control pad to access the Function menu and go to Settings > PlayStation Network > Account Information > Wallet > Transaction History.
- Select the account that you want to view transactions from. You can view transactions from your associated sub accounts.
- Select your local user account and go to PlayStation Network > Sign-in > Account Management on the XMB Menu.
- Go to Transaction Management and select Transaction History.
- Select the account you would like to view details of from the drop-down box (you can view your associated sub accounts from this page too) and select 'Continue'.
- Select the date range that you want to view transactions from and select 'Continue'.
- To view the details of a transaction highlight it and press the (X button).
Once we have this information we will research your issue and get back with you when we reach a resolution
Once we have this information we will research your issue and get back with you when we reach a resolution.
NOTE: If you're contacting us about Battleborn, we'll also need your Battleborn Support ID.