2K takes player conduct and fairness very seriously. PGA TOUR 2K players who engage in toxic behavior, cheating, or other means to gain an unfair advantage, degrade the quality of the game and diminish the overall experience for the rest of the community.
To ensure the safety and security of each member of the PGA TOUR 2K community, PGA TOUR 2K actively monitors player behavior both in and outside the game. 2K Players who violate the Terms of Service and/or this Player Code of Conduct may face corrective action ranging from an initial warning or temporary suspension to an account ban.
Prohibited behavior subject to corrective action includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Purchasing of Virtual Currency (VC) from unauthorized third-party sellers/websites
- VC farming and selling (including creating multiple accounts for the purpose of transferring and/or aggregating currency)
- Buying, selling or otherwise transferring PGA TOUR 2K accounts to other users
- Promoting unauthorized VC sales*
- Building or using bots in any form or fashion
- Hacking or attempting to hack PGA TOUR 2K in any form or fashion
- "Boosting." Fraudulently altering user progression by coordinating with other users to fix the outcomes of online games.
* Promoting unauthorized VC sales refers to any action a Player takes to increase awareness or drive engagement for any VC offer or promotion which is not clearly and explicitly authorized by 2K or Take-Two. Any player who promotes unauthorized VC sales will face corrective action.