Some players using Google as their login method may experience sign-in issues after updating to the WWE SuperCard client released on November 16, 2022. The most common issue reported is a “grayed out” or disabled Google Login button. If you’re experiencing this issue, please try these steps.
- Close out WWE SuperCard completely.
- Instead of logging in to Google through SuperCard, set your login preference in your device settings.
- Generally speaking, you can find this by navigating to Settings -> Google -> Settings for Google Play Apps -> Play Games -> Sign in account.
- Sign in to the Google account that you use for your SuperCard save.
- Open WWE SuperCard and note if the status of your login has changed.
You can review additional context on the Google Play Play Games Services page here.
If you continue to have issues after attempting to sign in through Play Games Services in your device settings, please contact customer support (https://support.2k.com/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=90077).