This morning we've rolled out a new update to WWE SuperCard. You can read a full list of details and commentary over on the WWE 2K blog, but here's the salient info: This new update includes new Hall of Fame, Throwback, and Fusion cards. There are also new attitudes in the store, as well as a new Credits pack.
Please read below for the full list of what's included in this new update.
- Achievements are now tied in with the Ladder system, and will reward players for completing specific objectives.
- Get your nostalgia on with Hall of Fame cards, which are available in the brand new HOF pack. There are over twenty new cards, spanning the Hardened, Elite, Ultimate and WrestleMania 33 tiers.
- Seven new Throwback cards (WM33 tier) have been added to the existing Throwback + pack.
- Seven new Fusion cards have been added for WrestleMania 33.
- New attitudes have been added to the Store and BP Store.
- A new Credits Pack has been added to the store.
- We’ve consolidated the in-game mailbox to streamline Bulletins, Mail, etc.
- The Options Menu has received a revamp for better ease of use.
- We’ve better optimized game and chat loading.
- Additional optimizations have been made to chat, such as the ability to default back to the last chatroom you accessed in Team Battleground.
- A timer has been added to the main menu preview for Team Battleground.
- A fourth briefcase type has been added to Money in the Bank, which will allow players to earn more contracts at higher tiers.
- New deck types have been added to the rotation in Team Battleground
- Players will now be able to access the Your Cards tab during the Attack phase.
- Players will now be able to attack the opponent directly from the scouting pop up.