As of August 31, 2017, the following titles will not be available for purchase on the Apple iTunes store. Please note, these titles will no longer be supported and compatibility with future iOS updates is not guaranteed:
- Carnival Games
- Carnival Games Lite
- Ace Patrol
- Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
- Sid Meier’s Pirates!
- Duke Nukem Forever Soundboard
- Haunted Hollow
- WWE 2K
The following games will be compatible with iOS 11:
- WWE SuperCard
- NBA 2K17
- Mafia III: Rivals
- NHL SuperCard 2K17
- Battleborn Tap
- Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution 2
- XCOM: Enemy Within
We know you probably have some questions about this, so please consult the information below. If you need more information, please feel to reach out to us:
When did these game’s availability change?
- These games will no longer be available for purchase in the indicated territories on August 31, 2017
Will I still be able to play any of these games after they are no longer available for purchase?
- You will still be able to play these titles if you have purchased them previously and will be able to download the titles from the iTunes store under the Purchased tab in iTunes. However compatibility with future iOS updates is not guaranteed.
Will I still be able to make in-app purchases in these games?
- You may continue to make in-app purchases in these games as long as you own them prior to the date above. All in-app purchases for Ace Patrol and Haunted Hollow will be disabled on August 31, 2017. Other titles will continue to offer in-app purchases after that date.
So I won't be able to purchase items in Ace Patrol or Haunted Hollow after August 31, 2017?