By purchasing WWE 2K18 you're eligible for a complimentary three-month membership to the WWE Network.
This program is being offered in tandem with various retail partners, meaning you'll receive the code when you purchase your copy of the game. Some retailers will offer this as a bonus for pre-ordering WWE 2K18, while others will provide you with it when you pick up your copy.
We've anticipated a couple of questions you might have and have provided answers for them below:
I have not received my code or I'm having trouble redeeming my code. Who do I go to for support?
- You'll need to go back to the retailer who provided the code for assistance.
How do I redeem my code and access my three months free access to the WWE Network?
- Step 1: Visit http://www.wwe.com/wwe2k18network
- Step 2: Enter the WWE Network Voucher Code the retailer you purchased your copy of WWE 2K18 provided you with.
- Step 3: Fill out your personal and contact details, and enter your payment details to set up your WWE Network account.
You will need to be at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority where older under local law), to register with the WWE Network and redeem your code.
I am an existing subscriber to WWE Network. Can I get 3 months’ free access with this code?
- No. This offer applies only to new subscribers to the WWE Network.
Does my code have an expiration date?
- Yes. You must redeem your code on or before midnight on 16 January 2018.
Can I activate/use multiple codes and stack the time with WWE Network I get?
- Negatory. Only one code can be activated and can be applied to each new users’ WWE Network account only (who will need to create a WWE Network account as part of the process).
What retailers are participating in this offer?
- Retail participation may vary. You should check with your favorite retailer to see if they're taking part.
What territories is the offer good in?
- Currently, the offer is valid in Spain, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Finland, Greece, Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Israel, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, South Africa, and Italy.
How do I cancel my membership before the trial is over?
- The WWE has a help article on cancelling memberships here: https://help.wwe.com/app/answers/categoryDetails/cat_id/150