If you're having problems using the Image Uploader Tool for WWE 2K18, don't worry! We have a handy guide here for you to reference. Please read the steps outlined below.
- Launch WWE 2K18 and ensure you accept the EULA and that you have internet connectivity. (This can be done with a system internet test or by ensuring you have access to multiplayer and/or community creations downloads).
- Go to the Image Uploader website https://wwe2k18.2k.com/wwe2k18image/
- Select Upload images and select the corresponding online service.
- Enter your sign-in credentials.
- After successfully logging in select the image type you would like to upload from the left and then select a corresponding image from you device.
Please ensure that images are JPG or PNG files that are less than 1MB
- If an image is uploaded successfully it will appear in your "My Uploads" area.
- At this point go back into WWE 2K18 and select Community Creations > Image Manager.
- Switch to Incoming and your images should appear!