Hey there, Superstars!
As you may have heard, WWE SuperCard is getting a major update on iOS and Android, AKA "Season 4." So what's included in Season 4? Well, glad you asked. We've got a full breakdown in the notes below.
3 New Card Tiers
- WWE SuperCard Season 4 will introduce 250 new cards, featuring WWE Superstars like John Cena, Andre the Giant, Seth Rollins, and The Undertaker. We're also introducing three new tiers – Beast, Monster, and Titan, which'll give players more powerful cards to earn and use. There will also be unique card frames and brand new WWE Superstar images. Season 4 will showcase the debut of NXT’s Ruby Riot, Kairi Sane, and more.
PLAYER-VS-PLAYER (PVP) Unification
- Become the top-ranked SuperCard player in the world! Featuring a new unified PVP leaderboard and league system. Players will earn a small amount of competitive points for every match they win and will be awarded a larger sum at the end of the league, based on their overall performance. This CP can be used in the CP store to purchase cards/pack. In addition, players can get a head start on the competition through the new Momentum system. Earn Momentum while you play to unlock powerful boosts for next league.
New Game Mode - Elimination Chamber
- A Brand new mode called "Elimination Chamber" will debut, which joins War and Royal Rumble in the unified PvP system.
King of the Ring 2.0
- The ever-popular "King of the Ring" mode gets bigger and badder this season, with an all-new reward structure. Now, you can battle in groups of eight to work your way through qualifiers and earn awesome rewards along the way.
New Card Art & Animations
- WWE SuperCard is getting a new look! With the release of Season 4, WWE SuperCard will have a refreshed user interface, new animations for Money in the Bank and Support cards, and fresh environments that reflect WWE’s flagship programs (such as Raw, Smackdown Live, and NXT).
Show Off Your Cards!
- A new card catalog star system will allow players to earn stars as they acquire and power up ("pro") their cards, which will be on display within a player’s profile to showcase their arsenal of cards.
New Social Capabilities
- Stay connected with opponents and teammates more ways than ever before with new social abilities and a revamped chat system, private chats, the integration of Attitudes in chat rooms, and an updated team management system.