We've just launched Carnival Games VR: Alley Adventure on PSVR, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive. This expansion introduces two new alleys to the park along with six new games.
The two new adventure-themed alleys –the space alien-themed Cosmic Corner and the prehistoric Jurassic Junction– host the six new games:
- Dino Stacker: Stand on the head of a raised dinosaur-themed platform and drop a random selection of blocks to successfully build a tower as high as you can.
- Gravity Match: Use a pair gravity-controlling guns to rapidly catch objects mid-air and fire them back at matching targets to score points.
- Putting Green: Complete a series of miniature golf putting challenges.
- Horseshoes: Toss the horseshoes around the stake and score as many points as possible.
- Trick Shot: Show off your skills in a series of randomized billiard-style trick shots.
- Lucky Cups: Toss as many ping pong balls as you can into a grid of colored cups before time runs out.
Additionally, all 12 existing games from Carnival Games VR have been updated for increased replayability. These updates include (but aren't limited to) weapon power-ups in Shooting Gallery to new scoring multipliers in Ring Toss to a now-moving hoop in Swish. These enhancements will be shared with all players as a free content update.
The content update that enhances the 12 existing games in Carnival Games VR is free and will be automatically pushed to all players on all platforms. You do not need to purchase Carnival Games VR: Alley Adventure to receive these updates.