We have a new patch available for NBA 2K18. Please read below for a full breakdown of what's include.
- An updated custom t-shirt kiosk is coming soon.
- Portland and San Antonio’s courts have been updated to properly match their real-world counterparts.
- Lonzo Ball’s hairstyle has been updated to match his new look.
- Fixed a bug where the number of timeouts left indication on the scoreboard was resetting between quarters.
- The correct amount of VC should now be displayed at the end of Ante-Up games.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when finishing a MyTEAM game with Spanish commentary enabled.
- MyPLAYER theme song will now play during the starting lineups when one is set.
- Fixed an issue where players 96 (or higher) overall would hang when the opposing team quits out of an active Pro-Am Team Arena game.
- When you lose a walk-on game, you will now be returned to the front of the walk-on building rather than at the starting spawn point in the Neighborhood.
- Defensive settings panel for OTFC will now function for AI players in Pro-Am games.
- Fixed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a trade that sent Two-Way players to a team whose roster is full can result in one or more of those players disappearing from the league.