We have a new patch out for WWE 2K18 (Patch 1.06), out now for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Below are a list of some of the fixes in this patch.
- Fixed a soft crash when going into MyPLAYER/MyCAREER, then backing out to the main menu and re-entering.
- Fixed an issue where the host loses all functionality in private matches.
- Fixed non-functional run-in options after installing DLC.
- Ladders no longer briefly float after they have been knocked over by a move during a match.
- Fixed an issue with rope break failing to be called during certain pin combos.
- Fixed an issue of the superstars popping up in mid-air when attempting to perform a pin during the Avalanche Angle Slam sell animation in a match.
- Fixed some corrupted textures on Superstars.
- Various other general bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where the game will fail to join the host’s lobby when signed out of the active user profile in-game.