2K and Nike are working together to bring you the following goodies in NBA 2K19: NBA 2K19 Virtual Currency, MyTEAM Free Agent Cards, and Shoes.
NOTE: For more detailed information about this NikeConnect and this offer, please visit Nike's official FAQ.
In order to take advantage of this offer, you'll need to purchase a Nike NBA jersey with a NikeConnect tag on it. After that, download the NikeConnect app. Once you've downloaded and opened the app, just tap your smartphone on the tag at the bottom of your jersey to unlock NBA 2K19 vital currency and cards, as well as other items.
How to access offers
The NikeConnect tag at the bottom of the jersey utilizes "Near Field Communications" (NFC) technology.
- When you tap your Nike NBA Connected Jersey for the first time, you'll be required to enter your location (city or ZIP code), opt in to Nike and NBA emails, and then link your jersey to your NikePlus profile.
- Nike NBA Connected Jersey offers, including upcoming offers, can be found on the Unlocks tab at the bottom left of the app screen. New unlocks are accessed by tapping your jersey every month.
- Tap the link on the unlock detail page to link your 2K gamertag to your NikePlus profile.
If you're having trouble accessing a Nike Connect Jersey offer, please check out these troubleshooting tips:
- The NikeConnect App is available for both Android and iOS. Please verify that you have a compatible smartphone. Version 4.2 and up is required for Android devices and iOS 11 or up is required for Apple devices. The NikeConnect App is also compatible with iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X models.
- Make sure the NikeConnect app is open and in the foreground.
- Experiment with the placement of your phone over the NikeConnect logo on the jersey's tag. Please note that different phone models have the NFC antenna in different places, so you will need to experiment with which part of the phone you place near the NikeConnect logo. Often, the NFC antenna on most Phone models are near the top or edge of the phone.
- Check for any materials or electronic objects that could be interfering with the wireless transfer of data.
If you're still having problems, please contact Nike Support:
- In the NikeConnect app, go to the Settings menu.
- Select "Help."
- Tap the large "Contact Us" button.