You've just picked up your copy of LEGO 2K Drive for Nintendo Switch, and in the box you found a code without a cartridge. Let's walk through how to redeem it so you can get behind the wheel!
From your Switch:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop
- Select the account you want to use
- Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen
- Enter the 16-character download code
- The card you have will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (has hyphens, e.g. XXXX-A00000-000000, F50EEUR-A00000-000000)
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard
- Select “Confirm” to confirm. LEGO 2K Drive will begin downloading once the code is confirmed
- The LEGO 2K Drive icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete
From your computer:
- Using a browser, visit ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/
- Select Sign in and enter your Nintendo Account e-mail address and password, and then select Sign in again
- You can also use the Sign in with Google or Sign in with Apple options
- If you are already signed in, review the user name in the top-right corner to confirm you are signed in with the correct Nintendo Account
- Enter your 16-digit download code for LEGO 2K Drive and then select Next
- Re-enter your Nintendo Account password if prompted, then select Redeem to complete the process
- A confirmation e-mail will also be sent to the e-mail address registered to your Nintendo Account once this process is completed
You will need an internet connection and a Nintendo Account to access the Nintendo Switch eShop.
If you are having trouble redeeming your code, you should reach out to Nintendo Support for assistance. You can find the right Support team for your region by starting at https://www.nintendo.com/regionselector/ and looking for the Support Button on the page that takes you to.