You got your PlayStation 4 Deluxe Edition of WWE 2K23 in hand, and you have your PlayStation 5 fired up and ready to go, so how do you make sure you can enter the ring on both PS4 and PS5?
We've got a quick walkthrough ready for you, but the order of these steps is key to getting the free upgrade and playing the PS5 version of the game.
The PlayStation 4 Disc to PlayStation 5 Digital upgrade requires the following steps in this order:
- If you buy WWE 2K23 Deluxe Edition (PS4) in a retail store you will receive:
- A PS4 disc with the PS4 version of the game
- An insert with a voucher to get all the Deluxe content and the instructions to get the PS5 digital version of the game
- You will then redeem the voucher in the PlayStation Store using your PSN account, either on a PS4 console, a PS5 console, or the webstore
- Next insert the PS4 disc into a PS5 console where you are logged in with your PSN account
- NOTE: Make sure that it is a PS4 disc in a PS5 console
- After that is done you will be guided to the upgrade option in the Game Hub, this will get you the PS5 Digital version of the game with the prompt “You are eligible for a free upgrade…”
- Once the upgrade is complete, you must have the PS4 disc always inserted in the PS5 console to be able to play the PS5 version of the game - don't lose it!