Getting lonely in Bricklandia? Ready to race your friends? Then you have come to the right place for more information on multiplayer options as well as crossplay between different platforms. You can choose Local play or Online play for your multiplayer needs.
Online play will mean you need to link your 2K Account to verify your age before you can connect. If you need help attaching your 2K Account, we have a troubleshooting article here.
Remember that when you go to get online you will be asked to accept the End User License Agreement prior to accessing Online Features for LEGO 2K Drive. This is required from ALL players using Online Features. In case you want to learn more about our Community Code of Conduct and Creations be sure to check out the article we have for you on the subject.
Once you have made the link and confirmed you are of the right age for your region, you will be able to use online play to compete against friends and other members of the community in our multiplayer options! Party up with crossplay available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store!*
Online Play comes in two different types - Play With Friends (PWF) and Play With Everyone (PWE).
Play With Friends lets you add up to five people to Race, join a Cup Series, or join a mode called Shared World.
- Shared World lets you access the open world of Bricklandia without playing through the Story mode
- In this access all biomes will be available and you can play
- However, Quests and Mini Games are not available - but the World Challenge and OTGs (ON-THE-GOs) sure are!
Play with Everyone is the online mode where you can interact with other community members outside of your immediate friends.
- Use this to race as a solo competitor, or in a group of three, against other community members
- PWE lets you compete all around Bricklandia in a Race or a Cup Series
What else can you do online? Well you should certainly make some time to drop by Unkie's Emporium - that's the in-game store where you can purchase vehicles, parts, drivers, and so much more!
* Crossplay not available on Nintendo Switch. Certain features and online play require Internet connection and 2K Account. Online console play requires paid subscription.
If you are looking for Local play for multiplayer options, instead of Online play... read on!
On all platforms—PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store - you can enjoy some in-person driving action with two-player splitscreen! Zoom around in the Story, Cup Series, and Race modes in local multiplayer using two controllers for the splitscreen action.
Plus on Nintendo Switch, two players can also link up for Local Play using two Nintendo Switch systems on the same wireless connection!
And if you are looking for more information about our game modes for LEGO 2K Drive you can check out the guide here!