When trying to uninstall or reinstall the game, I receive an error message, or it tells me the game is already installed.
- Insert the game's install CD in the drive
- Double click on my computer
- Right click on the CD drive containing the game and choose explore
- Check the disc for a setup.exe file and double click on it
- This should start the install wizard and prompt you to uninstall the game.
If you continue to experience issues
- Open My Computer then open the Local Disk (C:)
- Open the program files folder.
- Click on the tools menu then choose folder options
- Click on the view tab and tick the box labelled "show hidden files and folders". Press OK
- Open the installshield installation information folder
- Search for a folder named:
- Right click on the folder and choose rename. Press the End key on the keyboard and type the word OLD. Press the enter key
At this point, refer to the manual for installation instructions
This will replace and overwrite any missing components that were preventing the game from being uninstalled or reinstalled normally