Where can I download the Sid Meier's Railroads patch and what does it change?
Upgrade Sid Meier's Railroads! to v1.1 with this patch.
- AI - AI now takes industry potential into consideration when making route decisions.
- AI - Changed AI's criteria for building new trains (now uses individual goods rather than depots)
- Functionality - Added new option "Use All Trains", which allows the use of all trains in the game, when in TT mode.
- Functionality - Added the ability to manipulate the camera freely when paused. To do this, pause the game and press "CTRL+F". In this mode, cursor keys move the camera and the camera can be rotated by holding the left mouse button and moving the mouse.
- Functionality - Cities can now accept raw materials directly from resources properly.
- Functionality - Clouds can now be disabled in the options screen.
- Functionality - Enabled terrain editor. To enable the terrain editor, you must add "EditorEnabled = 1" to your settings.INI.
- Functionality - Enabled larger size maps.
- Functionality - Exposed scenario timescale in scenario XML. If "iTurnsPerMonth" is found in the Scenario XML, it will override the default scale of 16 turns per month (every 4 seconds). If the timescale is greater than 60 (a new month every 15 seconds), the date display will also display the current day of the month.
- Functionality - Fixed rerouting cash exploit.
- Functionality - Made track selection easier. (track now takes precedence over depots)
- Functionality - Terminals can now accommodate up to four tracks connected to them.
- Graphics - Parallel tunnel tracks now draw correctly (no longer overlap)
- Graphics - Tracks connected to depots/stations/terminals draw with special graphics to distinguish them from "normal" tracks.
- Interface - Added new city routing icons and chevrons to show which stops on your route map accept the goods in your current consist.
- Interface - Auction window repositioned so it no longer obscures scores on larger resolutions.
- Localization - Misc. localization fixes.
- Multiplayer - XFire support added.
Updates from previous Sid Meier's Railroads! patch v1.01
- AI - Added a negative value to investor level, to slow AI down if he's ever actually winning.
- AI - AI no longer initiates an "Industry Auction" for an Industry the Player just won in an "Auction".
- AI - Better AI train upgrades- only upgrade trains that have hit full load capacity at least once after the first 3 years of service. Also only upgrade when a comparison of max speeds, given the prior loadouts, proves the upgrade is actually faster.
- AI - Edited timing differences in difficulty XML
- AI - Fix for AI failing to initiate industry auctions.
- AI - Fix for AI failing to set a route in first minute of game.
- AI - Fixed AI bug where all its internal values for each good were mixed up, causing passengers to be valued at the price of automobiles, hence passengers were almost exclusively delivered.
- AI - Increased maximum AI auction bidding limits.
- AI - Less idling on Tycoon difficulty.
- AI - Track/train costs constant for all difficulty levels
- AI - Train's consist from a bought out AI will no longer have more than 8 cars on the routing screen.
- AI - Refresh mission status after each train added (ensures early delivery missions get added)
- Art - Correcting naming convention for Class 40 Diesel.
- Art - Fix for missing build-up animations.
- Art - Fixed rotating truck problem on ES1 and Crocodile locomotives.
- Art - fixed sorting transparency issue with Goods Car v1. Art - Fixes for the Iron Duke and Consolidation.
- Crash - Deleting both routes to a train will no longer crash the game when the train comes back.
- Crash - Deleting the section of track right before the train will no longer crash the