When trying to uninstall or reinstall Broken World, are you receiving an error message? Look no further!
- Insert the game's install CD in the drive
- Double click on my computer
- Right click on the CD drive containing the game and select Explore
- Check the disc for “setup.exe” and double click on it
- This should start the install wizard and prompt you to uninstall the game.
If you continue to experience issues:
- Open My Computer then open the Local Disk (C:)
- Open the Program Files folder.
- Click on the Tools menu then select Folder Options
- Click on the View tab and tick the box labeled "Show Hidden Files and Folders". Select OK.
- Open the Installshield Installation Information folder
- Right click on the folder A563C4F4-BE36-4956-BAOB-EO2BDD9F7OD5 and select Rename.
- Press the End key on your keyboard and type the word OLD. Press the enter key.
- Refer to the manual for installation instructions
This will replace and overwrite any missing components that were preventing Broken World from being uninstalled or reinstalled correctly.