Can you be in more than one Crew at a time?
- Players are only allowed to be in one Crew at a time.
What types of crews can you form?
- Crews can have three or five players. Groups of players must meet either of these amounts before starting a Crew.
What is scoring like in Crew mode?
- Games are played to 21.
Where do Crew games take place?
- Crew matches take place on blacktop courts, not in arenas.
Are Crew games played on full-court or half-court?
- 3-on-3 games are played on half-court, 5-on-5 are full-court.
Are there fouls called in Crew mode?
- No, there are no fouls called in this mode.
Can players get tired in Crew mode?
- Yes, player fatigue is a factor, and has been tuned specifically for this mode.
Will Goaltending be called in Crew mode?
- Yes, Goaltending will be called.
How difficult is Crew mode?
- Crew is set at Superstar/SIM difficulty.
What are the customization options in Crew mode?
- Jersey colors and logos can be modified for each crew, with different home and away jerseys.
How will my MyPLAYER look in Crew mode?
- The Game Day look of your MyPLAYER will be reflected in Crew mode.
Is your crew broken up into specific positions on the court?
- No. Crews are not strictly broken down into positions. For instance, crews could, theoretically, have 5 centers.
I can't find a "Create a Legend" mode in the game. Where is it?
- While appearing in prior releases of the NBA 2K series, the "Create a Legend" mode is not included with any version of NBA 2K14.
How can I practice plays?
- In NBA 2K14, there is no mode available specifically to practice plays. The best way to practice plays in a non-competitive atmosphere is to run them during scrimmage.
I have both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 versions of NBA 2K14. Can I move my Virtual Currency between these versions? How about between Xbox 360 and Xbox One?
- No. Players' Virtual Currency (VC) balances cannot be transferred between any version of NBA 2K14, including across console generations.
How do I add a second player/controller to my NBA2K14 game on Xbox One/PS4?
In order to add a second player/controller to your NBA2K14 game you will need to log in to a second profile. Once logged in to this second profile you can add and set up the second controller in the same manner as you did for your first controller.
- For detailed information on how to add a controller to your Xbox One, please visit the Xbox One support page here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller
For detailed information on how to add a controller to your PS4, please visit the Playstation support page here: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/basic/usecontroller.htm
How do Crew leaderboards work?
- Leaderboards only count the 5v5 matches played between crews.
Do I need an internet connection to play NBA 2K14 on PS4 or Xbox One?
Yes. Certain features of NBA 2K14 require a MyPLAYER account (Must be 13 years old or over to register in-game; see www.nba2k.com for details or to register).
Online play and downloads require internet service; user is responsible for associated fees. Nontransferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services or functions may require single use serial code. Additional fee and or online account registration (13+).
Access to online and special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 day notice be terminated, modified or offered under different terms.