Some versions of the game allow you to change the language. Follow the directions below for your platform:
- From the Xbox 360’s dashboard scroll to ‘My Xbox’
- Select ‘System Settings’ > ‘Console Settings’
- Then select ‘Language and Locale’ to change to the relevant Language.
- From the Playstation 3’s XMB
- Scroll across to ‘System’
- Select ‘System Language’, and then select the relevant language.
- Log into your Steam account
- Right click on the game from the Steam game library and choose Properties.
- Go to the Language tab
- Select the language you wish to use from the drop-down menu
- Click OK
- If the game supports the language you have selected, files for that language may need to be downloaded before you can play.
Note: Some languages may not be available for the game you wish to play. Check the Steam store page for the game to see which languages are offered.
Please note that if you bought the UK release of the game, that English is the only language included.