PC Update for December 7, 2012
- Slingshot DLC will no longer cause the game to think pre-existing saves are corrupt. All previous saves should now work properly.
PC Update for November 8, 2012
- Abductor roof visibility problems resolved
- Interception game hang issues resolved:
- If two interceptors are sent after UFO
- If Skyranger is returning from combat after an Interceptor was already deployed
- SHIV inaccessible issues resolved
- AI Alien Activity Hang resolution
- Multiplayer connectivity optimization
- TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip
- Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.
- Easy Difficulty is now easier.
- Rookie HP issue is now resolved.
PC Update for October 11, 2012:
- Various visibility/hiding optimizations
- Multiplayer text chat support (press J to activate)
- Mouse button 4/5 will switch soldiers in the Barracks
- ESC hides the movement grid, if you do not want to commit to a move while it is activated
- Squad Sight ability optimization
- Fixed issue when equipping two grenades with Deep Pockets.
- Fixed Rapid Fire sometimes consuming too much ammo.
- SHIVs that are damaged will no longer become unusable.
- Fixed some hangs/soft crashes in tactical combat.
- Replaced software cursor with the operating system cursor to reduce lag and framerate dependence.
- Fixed rendering bug which causes some soldier’s hair to appear as if it is rendering on top of environment fog.
- 1080p movies are now used at all times on the PC.
Subscribe to this page for the latest updates on XCOM: Enemy Unknown