The team is aware of an issue where customers who pre-ordered WWE 2K14 (or purchased it early on 10/29/2013) on the PlayStation Network did not receive entitlement to a free Online Pass, which is necessary for playing the game's multiplayer component.
If you pre-ordered WWE 2K14 on PSN before 10/28/2013 and do not have an Online Pass:
- Navigate to the PSN Store
- Download the Full Game of WWE 2K14, which will show as "Free."
- Re-downloading your copy of WWE 2K14 in this way will entitle you to a free Online Pass.
- Note: In order to resolve the issue, you will need to download WWE 2K14 from the Store, rather than your download history.
If you pre-ordered/purchased WWE 2K14 on PSN during 10/28 or 10/29/2013 and do not have an Online Pass:
- You will receive a PSN message containing a voucher code for the Online Pass by Thursday, 11/14/2013.
To get online in the meantime, the best workaround would be to select the "7-day free trial" option. You will be able to play Online matches, and your scores and leaderboards stats will carry over once the Online Pass is available and redeemed/purchased on your system. However, you will not be able to access Community Creations when using the trial.
- Note: This voucher code must be redeemed by November 6, 2014.