Note: The latest update for NBA2K14 was released on 12/31/15 when the servers were officially discontinued. Ranked games and online association will no longer be available.
- Voice Chat should now be much more reliable when three or more people on a team are voice-enabled.
- Fixed an issue where users would not see server-based content (thumbnails in the store, NBA Today video, clothes in The Park) when signing into a first party account after having already booted the game.
- Fixed an in issue in MyCAREER where an in-game save (specifically, in the game before you were set to receive your own signature shoe) would freeze when attempting to later load the file.
- In MyCAREER, the On-Court Coach signature skill will now properly allow you to call plays when equipped.
- In MyGM, fixed an issue where no players would appear (in specific circumstances) in the list when attempting to propose a trade.
- Fixed in issue in Online Leagues that prevented some users from being able to matchmake against select other users. Online Leagues in general should be much more stable now.
- Duplicate players (the same player from different years) are no longer allowed in the same lineup for a MyTEAM game, as was originally intended.
- The default quarter length in MyCAREER has been reset to 6 minute quarters, as originally intended. Users are welcome to re-adjust as necessary.
- Addressed an issue where specific player types were unable to complete alley-oops.
- Users will no longer experience a freeze when loading into The Park after previously playing a different MyCAREER file that was terminated by quitting out of the Rookie Showcase.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes stop moving or even skip/glitch around the court when spectating a game.
- Fixed an issue where a game would sometimes disconnect when another player quit the match.
- Players will no longer get stuck after lining up to start a game if another user drops/quits right as the game is about to start.
- Addressed a very rare crash that would occur when users would spam their controllers while waiting on a ‘Got Next’ spot.
- Fixed an issue where a user playing on controller two will not up in The Park on other user’s screens.
- A number of other smaller Park changes have been made to increase the stability and overall performance of this feature.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.