WWE SuperCard Frequently Asked Questions
Question: I mistakenly put the wrong name in for my in-game profile name in WWE Supercard. Can I change my in-game name?
- Answer: You can change your name in the game by going to the Options menu, then choose the Support button, and then Change Name.
Question:I was given a default profile picture when starting WWE Supercard. How do I change this?
- Answer: From the main “Play” screen of WWE Supercard, tap on your profile name. Click on the edit(bottom-left of your current profile picture) to choose from a list of all of your unlocked WWE Superstar cards. Click on “Set as Champ” to update the profile picture.
Question:I am unable to train or combine certain cards in WWE Supercard. Help!
Here is something you can try, Please make sure all cards are:
- Not in a deck for any event (ex. Road To Glory, Ring Domination)
- Not in a deck for any game mode (ex. Money In The Bank, Wild Mode)
- Not in your King of the Ring deck (note: King of the Ring is not on the Deck Editor - you need to open King of the Ring to edit that deck)
- Not in Last Man Standing (note: cards cannot manually be removed from Last Man Standing - these cards cannot be used until stronger cards are gained to replace those)
If these conditions are met and you are still having trouble, please log out, close the app, and log back in and see if that helps.
Question: My special abilities for my Superstar or Diva are not triggering. Why?
- Answer: Character special abilities that grant additional stats do not activate in every match. While exact percentages cannot be provided, please note that these abilities provide a chance -not a guarantee- of increasing stats.
Question: Can I directly challenge my Facebook friends in Exhibition or King of the Ring matches?
- Answer: At the moment, there is not an option to directly challenge your Facebook friends in the game.
Question: I don't get ads, any help?
- Answer: It's important to note that ad availability naturally fluctuates, and ads aren't guaranteed to be available at any given time. However, if you feel that your issue is different from this, feel free to raise a support ticket from the game's Support menu.
Question: I accidentally purchased credits, where can I get a refund of my money?
- Answer: Unfortunately we do not process the transactions themselves which means a refund must be requested and processed via the app store through which it was originally made.
We recommend that you get in contact with [Google Play Support] or [Apple Support] as they are the actual retailers of the credits and thus the ones that will be able to provide further assistance on this matter.
Question: I am intermittently getting a "Waiting on Network" message, what can I do to prevent it?
- Answer: Make sure you're connected to a high-speed network and try the following.
- Force close the game
- Turn off Wi-Fi and connect to mobile data instead
- Restart your device
- Log back into the game
Question: I did not get my Team Battleground Rewards?
- Answer: Keep in mind that you have to attack a player on the opposing team at least once in order to be eligible for the rewards. If you do not attack, you will receive a "battle details" message in your mailbox for that Team Battleground.
NOTE: We will update this FAQ as we discover more questions.