UPDATE 10/17/2014: Our partners at Sony have informed us they have posted the updated audio packs.
UPDATE 10/8/2014: We're aware of an issue affecting some PS3 users where, upon deleting and re-installing the content on the PS3, English is still the only audio language available. We are investigating the issue with our partners at Sony and will update this post accordingly."
BioShock Infinite’s “Burial At Sea” DLC now has audio in French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Japanese available. If you want to update your already-installed BioShock Infinite Burial At Sea add-on packs to include these languages, you’ll need to take the following steps.
NOTE: No other changes or fixes are included in the content, the update only includes localized audio.
If BioShock Infinite is installed and you own the Season Pass or any “Burial At Sea” packages, you will get an update/download if your title is set to automatically update.
- Navigate your XrossMediaBar© to “Game” and then “Game Data Utility”
- Please make sure you are not selecting “Saved Data Utility” – as these are your settings & save games.
- On the Dashboard, navigate to “Settings” and then “System Settings.”
- Next, go to “Storage” and then choose the Device which Burial At Sea is installed on (Usually the Hard Drive).
- Select “Games and Apps” and then find and Select “BioShock Infinite”
- This list will include your save games and your DLC Content. Find “Burial at Sea – Episode 1” or “Burial at Sea – Episode 2 (1 of 2)” & “Burial at Sea – Episode 2 (2 of 2).”
- You will need to remove BOTH parts of Burial at Sea Episode 2.
NOTE: Please follow these instructions to re-download the Burial at Sea Packs:
- At the game’s main menu, select “Season Pass Store”
- This will bring you to the Season Pass menu.
- If you have already purchased this content, the purchase price should read $0.00
- This content cannot be downloaded in the background.