Upon inserting the disc for the first time, players will be prompted to start a download but may be unable to see a progress bar after that point. The purpose of this post is to show you how to check on the installation progress.
When this happens, players will only be able to participate in one-on-one matches with six wrestlers to choose from. It's entirely possible that a match may finish before the download finishes.
If this happens to you, don’t worry: The download should be going, even if you can’t see any visible progress. If you are only able to play in the one-on-one match after inserting the disc, it’s because the download is going on in the background and you can’t access the full game yet.
Once the download is finished, you'll be able to access the game's full content.
Here is a quick workaround to check on the download progress, broken down by platform:
- Press the PS button on your controller and then select the Notifications menu on the XrossMediaBar.
- Within the Notifications screen, scroll to "Downloads".
- You should see a screen like the one in the image below, showing the download's progress.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to go to your Home screen.
- Select "My Games & Apps".
- Scroll down to "Queue".
- You'll be able to see the progress of your download/installation on this screen.