If you have a code for content in Evolve that you'd like to redeem, we've assembled a handy guide here that will show you what you need to do to unlock said code:
Via the web:
- On a computer, go to Redeem Code and click Sign In.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Click Redeem.
- Enter the 25-character prepaid code and click Confirm.
Via Xbox One console:
- Go to Games, and then select Use a code. Or, say "Xbox, use code."
- If prompted, sign in.
- If you have a QR code, hold it up to your Kinect sensor.
- If you do not have a QR code, select Or enter the 25-character code, and then enter your code.
- Open Steam.
- In the lower left corner of the Steam window, click "Add a game".
- Select "Activate a Product on Steam".
- Click "Next" in the Product Activation window that pops up.
- Click "I Agree" in the subscriber agreement window.
- Enter the product code in the following window and click "Next"
- Open a Sony Network Entertainment account on PSN (or use your existing Sony Entertainment Network account).
- Select the PlayStation Store icon on the PS4 system home screen.
- On PlayStation Store, select "Redeem Codes" at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the code.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select "Continue" on the dialog box.
- Select "Confirm" to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service.
- Select "Continue" to complete code redemption.
NOTE: Codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.