Hey there, Vault Hunter.
If you're confused about who to reach out to regarding one of the many excellent Borderlands titles, don't worry. Ol' Handsome Jack is happy to help you get in touch with the right people so he can get back to ordering you minions around.
Check out the info below:
- Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!
- Good news! You don't have to leave this fine Knowledge Base to get help with these games. 2K publishes all of these and will be happy to assist you.
- Borderlands 2 (Vita)
- Right. So if you own Borderlands 2 on the PlayStation Vita and are experiencing issues, you actually need to reach out to Sony for support on that title.
- NOTE: If you bought a copy of Borderlands 2 for Vita in Asia, please contact 2K for support on any issues you encounter.
- Tales from the Borderlands
- If you bought a physical copy of Tales (or a digital copy from the 2K Store), then we're happy to assist you.
- SHiFT Codes
- If you need help with your SHiFT account, please visit Gearbox Support: https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/categories/20064372-SHiFT
NOTE: Please don't tell Handsome Jack we called him old.