Now that WWE 2K15 has launched, we know you probably have some questions. The purpose of this post is to answer the most common questions we're seeing about the game.
We will update this article as appropriate.
How do I "recharge" my Stamina?
- Your Stamina automatically regenerates when you are not making offensive or defensive actions. Your Stamina level is represented by bars of various colors; recharging your Stamina will only bring your current bar to its maximum level. You cannot recharge Stamina up to another level.
- MyCAREER is a mode where you create your own custom superstar and go through a full WWE career. While we don’t have any tutorials for basic moves in MyCAREER, gameplay-wise matches act just like they do in other game modes. This mode is only available on next-gen consoles (Xbox One and PlayStation 4).
Can I add custom music like I could in previous WWE games?
- Custom music is not a feature in WWE 2K15.
How do I get access to Sting in the game?
- If you pre-ordered WWE 2K15 and redeemed the code given to you by the retailer, Sting is a separate download and should appear under "Downloaded Superstars" in the roster selection screen.
Will there be a download for Superstar Heads?
- We will not be releasing DLC for Superstar Heads.
What is 2K Showcase?
- 2K Showcase is a game mode that allows you to play through historic events and rivalries from WWE history. This mode contains a single player campaign that is told through gameplay and historic WWE footage.
That sounds awesome! Do I get to play as Robocop and rescue Sting from the Four Horsemen?
- Oh! You're thinking of Capital Combat. But, no. Sorry.
Where is all my DLC?
- Not all DLC/Showcases are available right now as these are pieces of content associated with the Season Pass. We will announce this content as it becomes available.
What is MyCAREER Invasion?
- Your custom Superstar will show up in your friend’s careers. Up to five Superstars created by your friends will be automatically imported to potentially be a part of your MyCAREER (limit one per friend).
How do I pin an opponent so he isn’t always kicking out?
- To pin an opponent to ensure he doesn’t kick out, you must first knock your opponent’s health bar down as far as possible into the red. After doing so, perform your signature and finishing maneuvers.
What is a Rope Break?
- If any part of the wrestler being pinned is under, or touching, the ropes around the ring (or has otherwise broken the plane of ropes) all grappling contact must be broken. This seems to most often occur when a wrestler is being pinned down, automatically forcing the pin to be called off.
What are the different ways I can win a match?
- Pinfall, Countout, or you can be disqualified for doing things like hitting your opponent with a steel chair.
I'm having trouble getting the timing of reversals down. Any suggestions on how I can have an easier time with this?
- Try lowering the difficulty level or adjusting the size of your reversal windows in the Balancing options. Go to Options > Match > Balancing > General. There will be several sliders for you to adjust on this screen.
Is there a tutorial mode that I’m missing?
- There is not a tutorial mode but there is an in game manual that can be found by going to Options > In Game Manual > Tutorials. From this screen players can toggle through various categories using the LB / RB (360) or L1 / R1 (PS3) buttons.
Are The Muppets going to show up in the game?
- Although The Muppets were guests of the WWE Raw SuperShow back in 2011, they are not in WWE 2K15.
How do I change my Superstar’s name in MyCAREER?
- On both XB1 and PS4, click on the box that says "Superstar" from the main menu (there is no label).
What do the different letters in the bar with your energy/stamina mean?
- When your momentum meter completely fills you are awarded a Signature (S icon). If you successfully perform your Signature, you will be awarded a Finisher (F).
Are there more Superstar customization options available after I play for a while?
- There are numerous alternate attires for Superstars that can be unlocked through Showcase.
I've purchased the Showcase Season Pass. Why can't I play as Paige?
- Although Paige is part of the content for the Season Pass, her character is not available to download yet. We will announce it when she's available.