With the launch of XCOM: Enemy Within, XCOM: Enemy Unknown has been removed from both the iOS and Google Play stores. However, if you purchased Enemy Unknown in the past, you can easily re-download and install the game onto your device. This post will show you how.
We've broken this down by platform.
- Open the App Store app on your device.
- Select the "Purchased" tab.
- Select "Not On This iPad" at the top of the screen. This will bring up a list of every uninstalled app you've purchased in the past.
- Tap the cloud icon next to XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
- Enter your Apple ID and password to download and reinstall the app.
- Open the Play Store app on your device.
- Select the menu icon at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select "My apps".
- On the next screen, choose the "All" tab at the top. This will bring up every app you've downloaded and installed, regardless of whether it's currently on your device.
- Scroll down to XCOM: Enemy Unknown (or search for it by tapping on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner).
- Select XCOM: Enemy Unknown and then click the Install button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the reinstallation process.