We wanted to provide answers to some of your questions about Virtual Currency in NBA 2K14 in light of the recent announcement about regarding purchasing VC in the game.
When is the last day that I will be able to purchase Virtual Currency (VC) in NBA 2K14?
- The last day that you will be able to buy Virtual Currency in NBA 2K14 is January 27, 2015.
Will I still be able to earn Virtual Currency in NBA 2K14 by playing the game?
- Yes, players will still be able to earn VC by playing NBA 2K14 after purchasing turns off.
What happens to my unspent Virtual Currency in NBA 2K14 after purchasing turns off?
- Players will be able to spend VC normally after the January 27 deadline to purchase more.
Will I be able to transfer my Virtual Currency from NBA 2K14 to NBA 2K15?
- Virtual Currency will not carry over between titles, and we will not be able to offer VC transfers of any kind.
Will I be able to get a refund on Virtual Currency that I’ve purchased?
- No. VC purchases are final, and we will not be able to offer refunds.
We may make changes or additions to the text of this article. If you'd like to subscribe to this article and be notified when there are updates, please log in to your 2K Support account, and click the "subscribe" link that appears at the upper-right of this article.