Now that the Evolve Open Beta's weekend has come and gone, it's time to remove the clutter from your gaming system of choice.
We've provided instructions on how to uninstall both the Open Beta and the Technical Test software from your console and/or PC. The instructions are below and broken down by platform.
- From your home screen, select "My Games and Apps".
- Under the "Games" menu, select Evolve Open Beta.
- Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select "Manage Game".
- on the next page, select Evolve Open Beta and press the Menu button again.
- Select "Uninstall."
NOTE: You won't lose your unlocked characters in the full version of Evolve (if you pre-purchased the game during the Open Beta) when you do this.
- In your XrossMediaBar, select "Evolve Technical Test".
- Press the Options button on your PS4 controller.
- Select "Delete".
- On the next screen, select "OK".
Although you can't play the game anymore, it still should show up in your Steam Library.
- Select "Evolve" in your Steam Library.
- Right click on the title and select "Delete."