If you are trying to play Evolve on multiple consoles (read: two or more of the same console type), you may encounter an issue where your progress in the game is not reflected between these systems even if you are using the same username (Xbox Gamertag or PSN ID) and my2K account.
The team is aware of this issue and is looking into it. We will update this post when we have more information to report.
In the meantime, there is a workaround: Transferring your saved game should let you bypass this issue. We have links below on how to do this for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Microsoft has a handy guide on how to manage saved games in the cloud here.
If your progress and save game data is lost when transferring between Xbox One consoles, try this workaround:
- If you want to move your save files to a new Xbox One, you need to make sure that there is already saved data for Evolve present on the Xbox One.
- On the second Xbox One (that you're moving saves to) they will need to use a different profile and launch the game to create saved data.
- After creating the saved data on a different profile on the second Xbox One, sign into your original profile (the one you were trying to transfer the saved data from the first Xbox One with).
- Your data should then transfer correctly without progress being lost.
- Sony has a useful a detailed guide on how to transfer saved games via USB or online storage on their website.