If you're installing a 2K game on your PC but are using a disc, you should be aware that the disc installation will still install the title via Steam.
That may raise a couple of questions from you, but don't worry: We've put this post together to walk you through the process.
For this example, we'll be using a disc copy of Mafia II. Please follow the steps below to install your game:
- Double-click on the install disc.
- Double-click SetupLauncher.
- The installer will launch. Choose which language you'd like for the installation to run with.
- In installation window, choose "Install Mafia II".
- Once you've read through the License Agreement, click the button stating you accept the terms
- Enter your Steam Activation Key, which is found on the back of your game's instruction booklet.
- Choose where you want to install your copy of the game. Then click "Next".
- Read the Limited Software Warranty and License Agreement, then click "Next" if you agree.
- Install the game.
- Click "Finish".