Hi there, Superstars!
The team is aware of the following issues with the PC version of WWE 2K15. We will update this post when we have more information to report, issues have been resolved, or new ones have come to light.
- We are aware of an issue where the HUD will disappear when disconnecting a controller during the loading screen or entrances and reconnecting at the prompt prior to a match starting.
- We are aware of an issue where the game can become unresponsive for the last player who joined the lobby after the session ends.
- This issue seems to only occur if the host decides to leave the lobby after all users have joined.
- We are aware of an issue in which a move could fail to award a Finisher if the player used it on an opponent as a Signature.
- We are aware of an issue where Tag Team nameplates don’t display correctly if one of the teams has a manager in a Tag Team match.
- We are aware of an issue when, using the WWE 2K15 launcher, Nvida graphics cards will not be available as a selectable option. The team is investigating this, but try this workaround in the meantime:
- Go to the game's local files, right click on the executable
- Select "Run With Graphics Processor"
- Click "Change Default Graphics" Processor
- This will take you into the settings of Windows, and there you can set a global choice for graphics processor, or tell WWE to look specifically at using your NVIDIA chip.