Hi there, loyal Hyperion customers!
We see you've purchased the Claptrap-in-a-Box Edition of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. Congratulations: Not only do you have fantastic taste, but now you have your very own Claptrap remote control minion.
On the off-chance that your personal Claptrap isn't behaving exactly like it should, we have some trouble-shooting points listed below:
CL4P-TP UNIT WILL NOT POWER ON
- Fully charge Claptrap before use. When turned on, it's eye should be solid blue.
- Ensure the switch on the top of the Claptrap has been flipped to either "1" or "2" to begin running. "0" is the off position.
CL4P-TP UNIT WILL NOT STAND UPRIGHT
- Before setting the Claptrap on the ground, tilt it forward or backward to engage the internal gyro. You will know the gyro has engaged when the wheels spin. After the internal gyro is engaged, place the unit on the ground and hold it steady without applying pressure for 5 seconds to allow the Claptrap to gain balance.
CL4P-TP UNIT DOES NOT RESPOND TO THE CONTROLLER
- Set your phone's Wi-Fi options to "CL4P-TPXXXXXXX" before selecting "Connect" on the home screen, and ensure you are within the 25m/82ft. operational distance.
- Be sure your CL4P-TP unit has not lost it’s Wi-Fi connection. The eye will alternate red/blue if the Wi-Fi connection has been lost.
If you need further help with your Claptrap, please contact Idea Planet at email@example.com