If you need to delete your local saved games for Xbox One or PlayStation 4, please follow the directions below:
- On the home screen, select "My Games & Apps".
- On the left menu, choose "Games".
- Select the game you want to edit and press the menu button on your controller.
- Once you've done this, choose "Manage game".
- Choose which profile's saved data you would like to edit.
- Select where you would like to delete the saved data from and follow the on-screen prompts.
- In the XrossMedia Bar, go to Settings.
- Choose "Application Saved Data Management".
- Select "Saved Data in System Storage."
- Choose "Delete".
- Select the saved data for the game you would like to delete and follow the on-screen prompts.