As we announced in the breakdown on NBA 2K16's pre-purchase offers, pre-ordering the game will net you an immediate VC bonus in NBA 2K15 on the associated platform.
Here's how to redeem the VC bonus on PC:
- If you're pre-purchasing on Steam, the next time you boot NBA 2K15, you'll have the Locker Code for the 35,000 VC delivered to you automatically.
- If you buy it through a different digital retailer, they'll email you the Locker Code separately.
If you've never redeemed a locker code in Steam before, please follow these instructions:
- Once NBA 2K15 launches - by default - a popup will appear in the bottom-right of the screen. This popup will contain the code for your pre-order content displayed in a window titled "This Steam game requires a special prodcut key shown below."
- Once you are at the Main Menu, select "Features/Options."
- Select "Locker Codes."
- Enter the code that was displayed.
If, for any reason, this popup does not appear, you can view your code by selecting the title in your Steam library, right-clicking the entry and choosing the option "View CD key."