Hey there, gamers!
Every now and then, we need to free up some hard drive space on our consoles. If you find yourself in this position -but aren't sure what to do- don't panic!
We here at 2K have assembled a handy little walkthrough on how to uninstall games from both your last and current-gen consoles.
Please follow the steps below, as broken down by platform.
- Start from Home (press the Xbox button on your controller to go Home).
- Go to My games and apps.
- Highlight the content that you want to uninstall.
- Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Manage Game or Manage App.
- Press the Menu button on your controller again.
- Select Uninstall.
- Locate game in the Games Menu
- When the desired game is highlighted, press the Options button on the controller
- Select Delete
- Go to the Settings hub, and choose System.
- Select Storage.
- Select Hard Drive.
- Select Games.
- Select the game that you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Highlight the desired game in the Game menu
- Press the triangle button
- Highlight Delete and press X