If you're curious about what was included in previous updates to WWE SuperCard, this post contains that information.
Check below for the notes from each update, going in descending order from the most recent version.
- From the Survivor tier: Razor Ramon, Mr. Perfect, Road Dogg, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Diamond Dallas Page, and Kevin Nash
- From the Legendary tier: Undertaker (American Badass), Dusty Rhodes, Jake “The Snake’ Roberts, Rikishi, IRS, and Sgt. Slaughter
- From the Epic tier: Lex Luger, Farooq, Bradshaw, The Giant, Stunning Steve Austin, and Bam Bam Bigelow
- From the Ultra Rare tier: X-Pac, Brian Pillman, Fit Finlay, Vader, Bob Backlund, and Honky Tonk Man
- Bulletin Board System: Users can now vote and provide feedback on developer questions posed through the bulletin board system.
- Team-Event: Road to Glory: Starting in January 2016, players can participate in a new team-oriented version of this challenging, action-packed event.
- 3 Picks for Perfect! Now when you go 3-0 in Exhibition Mode matches, you get 3 draft picks instead of 2 (a loss still only gets 1 pick).
- Form Teams - Establish your team name and slogan, set deck rarity requirements, invite and accept members, and more.
- Team Contributions - Contribute Superstar, Diva, and Support cards to your team’s deck.
- Team Chat - Chat system that allows you to talk privately with members of your team.
- User Mailbox - New system to have private conversations with your Social Friends and in-game teammates
- Improved exhibition flow and reduced full screen flashes
- Additional bug fixes and quality of life improvements on existing features
7/2/15 (AKA "The America Update")
- Ring Domination: A new weekly event cycling between People’s Champion Challenge and Road to Glory, Ring Domination is a tic-tac-toe style game where players battle for domination of nine squares on a board in order to collect game pieces for card rewards.
- WrestleMania Tier Fusion Cards: Players can now create up to 11 powerful fusion cards within the game’s WrestleMania tier.
- King of the Ring Chat: King of the Ring Chat enables players to chat with one another during the same event.
- Friends List: Players can now access lists of Platform and Facebook friends who are also playing WWE SuperCard.
- User Profiles: Players can view profiles on their Platform and Facebook friends lists to see player stats, including wins, losses, card totals and top ten cards.
- Bulletin Board: Players can use the new Bulletin Board system to review past bulletins.
- New "WrestleMania" Rarity Level: More powerful than Survivor, this new card rarity is a permanent addition to the game and gives WWE SuperCard a total of nine card rarity levels.
- 50+ New Cards: Featuring the likes of WWE Superstars John Cena, Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns, WWE Diva Paige and new Support cards, WWE SuperCard continues extending its array of collectible content.
- Daily Login Bonuses: Beginning April 1, players will earn rewards for daily logins; the more days a user logs in each month, the better the rewards.
- King of the Ring Rewards: A revised King of the Ring rewards structure for players.
- Key Improvements: Players will notice Card Locking now helps players lock cards to keep them from accidentally being deleted or trained without authorization, a revamped My Cards menu and other fixes.
- New "Survivor" Rarity Level: More powerful than Legendary, this new card rarity is a permanent addition to the game and gives WWE SuperCard a total of eight card rarity levels.
- 60+ New Cards: Featuring WWE Superstars John Cena, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and more, as well as new Manager Support cards and WWE 2K15-themed cards, WWE SuperCard adds to its array of collectible content.
- New Animations: Watch 24 new in-ring moves when cards compete against one another.
- Rebalanced Rewards and Improved Drop Rates: Players now have an increased chance of receiving higher tier cards from the draft board when completing exhibition matches.
- Higher Card Limits: The Energy card limit now increased to 10, while cards featuring WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends have increased to 110.
- New Languages: WWE SuperCard now offers support in Russian and Portuguese.
- Key Improvements: Players will notice improved People’s Champion Challenge rewards screens, improved Card Catalog performance and minor bug fixes.