We'll be removing the following games from the Apple App Store globally. Please note, these titles will no longer be supported and compatibility with future iOS updates isn't guaranteed:
- Borderlands Legends
- Civilization Revolution (original)
Meanwhile, we're removing these games from the Apple App Store in China:
- Carnival Games for iPhone
- Carnival Games Lite for iPhone
- Haunted Hollow
- Sid Meier's Ace Patrol
- Sid Meier's Pirates!
- Sid Meier's Pirates! for iPad
- Sid Meier's Pirates! Piratizer
- Sid Meier's Starships
- XCOM: Enemy Within
- 文明 变革 (Civ Rev for China)
- 文明 变革 (Civ Rev for China) HD
Please note, we are only removing these from the Apple App Store, so any customers who have previously bought the games will still have access to the content they purchased.
We know you probably have some questions about this, so please consult the information below. If you need more information, please feel to reach out to us:
When did these game’s availability change?
- These games will no longer be available for purchase in the indicated territories on August 31, 2016.
Will I still be able to play any of these games after they are no longer available for purchase?
- You will still be able to play these titles if you have purchased them previously and will be able to download the titles from the iTunes store under the "Purchased" tab in iTunes.
Will I still be able to make in-app purchases in these games?
- You may continue to make in-app purchases in these games as long as you own them prior to the date above. All in-app purchases for Civilization Revolution will be disabled on August 31, 2016. Other titles will continue to offer in-app purchases after that date.
So I won't be able to purchase items in Civilization Revolution after August 31, 2016?