Hello, Hunters. Hello, Monsters.
Please read the notes below about the latest update to Evolve Stage 2
Behemoth Adaptation - Glacial Behemoth
- The latest Monster adaptation is launching today, with Glacial Behemoth!
- Do you feel a chill? The Hunters sure do. Check out below for a quick rundown on what Glacial Behemoth is bringing to the Hunt!
- Ice Shield - Works the opposite of Living Fortress, starts off high damage resistance at full stacks. As the Hunters deal more damage the stacks break away leaving Glacial Behemoth vulnerable once all stacks are removed.
- Killing Frost - Moderate damage ice projectile explodes with Frost that slows reload and swap speeds.
- Ice Spear - Moderate damage skillshot that impales targets if knocked back into a wall.
- Frozen Monolith - A frozen pillar erupts from the ground dealing damage and summoning a blizzard. The blizzard slows and deals damage.
- Deep Freeze - Low damage ice wave activating after melee attacks and slows Hunter movement.
The Dam has been added into Arcade
- After getting the feedback from last week we saw a large number of players asking for this in Arcade, so we’ll be moving over The Dam into Arcade matchmaking queue.
- We’ve released another crate to celebrate Halloween! Be sure to check it out in-game today!
Halloween crate content
- Caira Bloodeagle
- Griffin ManEater Weapon Skin
- Markov Monarch
- Markov Monarch Weapon Skin
- Blitz Markov Monarch Weapon Skin
- Paladin Parnell Bloodeagle
- Paladin Parnell Monarch Skin
- Paladin Parnell Nighthunter Skin
- Quantum Caira Monarch
- Renegade Abe Predator Weapon Skin
- Goliath Cow Skin
- Kraken Calypso Skin
- Wraith Orca Skin
- Jack-o-Lantern Skin
- Gorgon Voodoo Skin
The Martyr Perk Series - Hunter and Monster perks
- Hunter Set
- Beyond the Grave
- All allies receive 500 health when you are incapped (downed)
- From Beyond
- All allies receive 5 seconds of 40% damage reduction when you are incapped (downed)
- Holy Beyond
- All allies receive 5 seconds of 300% class cooldown reduction when you are incapped (downed)
- Beyond the Grave
- Monster Set (note "downing" means incapacitating a Hunter)
- Fear Leech
- Downing a Hunter increases traversal regen by 200% for 10 seconds
- Grave Robber
- Downing a Hunter regenerates 200 armor for 10 seconds (2,000 total armor)
- Blood Leech
- Downing a Hunter regenerates 140 health for 10 seconds (1,400 total health)
- Fear Leech
- Healing Buoy
- Increased health to 180 from 90
- Dropship Beacon
- Increased the time it takes to respawn teammates to 30 seconds from 20 seconds
- Dust Tag
- Dust cast time delay 0 from .5
- Dust cooldown 55 from 70
- Generyst Rocket
- Rocket projectile speed increased to 60 from 40
- Acceleration Field
- Radius 17 meters from 15 meters
- Cooldown decreased to 55 seconds from 60 seconds
- Orbital Concealment
- Increase duration of ground effect to 3 seconds from 2 seconds
- This will allow the effect to last for 3 seconds after stepping outside the radius
- Solar Blast
- Lower time to hit the ground to 0.75 seconds from 1
- Shield Burst
- Self shield increased to 650 from 600
- Heal burst
- Self heal increased to 580 from 550
- Recharge rate increased to 27 from 20 (4 seconds from 5.5 seconds)
- Sentry Guns
- Damage decreased to 8 from 9
- The Laser Storm
- Damage decreased to 8 from 9
- The Final Lockdown
- Damage per second decreased to 110 from 120
- Shield Drone
- health 210 from 240
- Shield drone amount 650 from 760
- Shield drone min start amount 350 from 365
- Leech Gun
- Damage decreased to 3 from 4 (note this is for each pellet)
- Heal Burst
- Incap heal reduced to 200 from 245
- Heal other reduced to 145 rom 160
- Self heal reduced to 140 from 150
- Mutated Adrenal gland
- Cooldown increased to 30 seconds from 25 seconds
- Corrosive Grenade
- Negative damage output 4.5 from 5
- Nerve Toxin Dart
- Damage increase 5 from 7.5
- Thunder Strike
- Damage decreased to 480 from 600
- Explosion radius increased to 8.5 meters from 6.5 meters
- Damage decreased to 32 from 35
- Combat Trapjaw (Wasteland Daisy)
- Damage decreased to 33 from 40
- Burst Pistol
- Burn damage per second decreased to 17 from 21
- Meteor Burn
- Damage increased to 40 from 38
- Stage 1 and 2 damage increased to 349 from 339
- Stage 3 damage increased to 384 from 373
- Stage 1-2 droplet damage over time decreased to 45 from 50
- Stage 3 droplet damage over time decreased to 50 from 55
- Projectile velocity decreased to 28 from 36
- Traversal regen reduced to 13 seconds from 14
- Meteor Goliath's name in co-op Overpowered will no longer be in debug text.
- Class icons will no longer disappear when looking directly at the character.
- Battle Cabot will no longer be holding Hyde's Grenade when swapping to him.
- Wraith's Phantom will no longer leave footprints.
- Late joiners to Wraith Trap will no longer see Deepest Dark items in the map.
- Observers will no longer be able to use the observe UI when the pause menu is open.
- Challenges will no longer be offset in the post round screen.
- EMET AI will no longer stare maniacally and will break hunters out of carnivorous plants.
- Users can now switch roles with a controller when playing Hunt Beta.
- The observer is now informed they can use the A and S keys to scroll through the options.
- Fixed the typo on Goliath's level 3 charge.
- Slim's drone will now work on incapacitated hunters from afar again.
- Sunny AI will now use her jetpack booster on players for a longer amount of time.
- Monarch hunter weapon skins have been changed back to Monarch (was accidentally changed to Titan last patch).
- Renegade Abe AI will stop using his Corrosive Grenades like Stasis Grenades.
- Gorgon players will no longer be able to pop out of domes when using Mimic.
- Added a "Player Options" to the post round screen so you know who is left in the game
- Option to turn off Elite Wildlife in custom games now works.
- Added Wraith Isolation information to character description.
- Player chat will no longer overlap other chat.
- Updated Wraith's Supernova ability video in character select.
- Goliath AI will now correctly throw the rock where he is facing.
- Behemoth AI will now use Fissure ingame.
- Goliath will no longer get stuck on a ramp in Advanced tutorials.
- Wraith players will no longer be able to use Supernova indefinitely.
- Medic difficulty levels adjusted in the character select.
- Relit the Dam map.
- Dam map adjustments.
- Minor text fixes.